Thursday, September 26, 2024

Testimony, Draw Close to God

Testimony. We are all experiencing the energies from this Equinox. As we go inside, into the "I" we feel deep feelings that have been repressed for many years. 

Anxiety, fear, lower vibration emotions get stuck when they aren't acknowledged, and healed. Then they cause physical symptoms. 

The good news is that we can move this stuck energy. Breathing exercises can be a good defense to stop the panic and become mindful. There are many good YouTube Breathing exercises.

I strongly advise turning to God in Prayer. He is a real shelter from the storms in life.  I have experienced  Several spiritual healings The first time I turned to God, I was experiecing daily migraines, 24/7, and trying to work and raise 2 young children as a single Mom. I went to a clinic where a Minister was praying for healing in Jesus name. I was miraculously healed! All pain was gone for first time in 7 years.!!!  I went to church and made God the head of my house. Our needs were always met. And even though we never had health insurance, no one had injuries the whole time.

When living in Colorado with my daughter, we were rear ended by a drunk driver going 90 mph. I took impact in my back, my seat broke and my shoes flew out the window. I thought I broke my neck. My rotation cups were torn, my back like spaghetti, and I wore a neck collar.

After going for physical therapy for a month, still barely able to walk, I asked God for healing. I had to get to work and pay rent!  God said, you can heal mans way or my way. What do you choose? .... I said, "I believe in God's healing".     I told my lawyer and physical therapist God was going to heal me.🙏🙏🙏🙏

That night at Church, Pastor prayed for healing for me. I raised my arms to claim my healing. That night, i felt tremendous heat passing over my body all night. Awakening in the morning, when I got up, there was no pain in my body. I was healed by holy Spirit Light, from head to toe!!. Amen. I went to work the next day, and painted an  entire condo. Paid my rent. " By His Stripes, I am healed." Amen 

Another miracle healing occurred when my little dog was run over by a car. The bumper was completely curved from impact. She lay on the road as I administered Reiki and prayer. I took her to the animal emergency ICU in Largo. Her legs were broken and out of socket. Damage to spine and internal injury, the vet thought she would need hind end wheels if she lived.

While sitting in the waiting room at the vet, waiting to go in, I did distance Reiki and turned to God in Prayer. Fervently asking if He saw the little white dog.???    Suddenly, I saw a vision of "the eye of God", and a veil drop from Heaven to earth. Then i heard the words, "there's a new exray.". As I looked, I saw an exray.  Her legs in sockets, straight, she looked perfect.!!!

I started crying, knowing God answered my prayer. No doubt. When I went into ICU to see her, she was laying down, but her legs were in the sockets and she looked good. Thanking God, I went home.  The next day they were going to operate. I received a call that the vet needed to see me right away. When I went in his office he said, "LOOK, THERES A NEW EXRAY AND WE DON'T HAVE TO OPERATE".!!!!! SHE CAN GO HOME!!

It took time for everything to continue healing. I did Reiki on her daily. She walked, and lived 7 more years to age 14. walking almost 3 miles a day.

" By His Stripes I Am Healed." Amen

Now is the time to believe in God and that He is a true help. I see God as a healing, powerful, Bright Light that answers our prayers, raises our vibration to a place of heavenly healing. Believe in the Light of God to protect you at this time of fierce spiritual warfare. The Light is shining  brighter and causing old dense energy to rise to the surface to be healed. Now is the time to put away doubt and believe in miracles. Believe in The Light of God as victorious over all evil, disease, and death.

As you heal, you heal generations, forward and backward. As I heal, I help heal my family and the family if mankind.

This is my Testimony. Caroline Dawley.🙏💖🤗






No comments:

Post a Comment